Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle collisions – commonly called “car accidents” – are not accidents when they are caused by carelessness (negligence), recklessness, or utter disregard for the laws which prohibit Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol/Drugs (DUI), or distracted driving, whether talking on a cellphone or texting. Car crashes can result in property damage, injury and death. Our attorney at Kopelman Sitton Law Group, LLC, aggressively pursues legal rights for auto accident victims.
Experience tells us that car crash victims who deal directly with insurance companies will undoubtedly get short-changed on their claims. Insurance companies often take advantage of claimants who don’t have legal counsel. Our firm team is skilled at handling complex insurance claims relating to vehicle accidents.
We work on cases involving:
- Serious motor vehicle accidents, collisions and crashes involving passenger cars; tractor-trailer trucks and commercial vehicles; and other vehicles like trains, buses, boats, motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles (ATVs), three-wheelers and four-wheelers
- Bicyclists and pedestrians hit by cars
- Ambulances and non-emergency medical transport
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Alcohol- and drug-related auto accidents
- Highway and road design defects and construction zone accidents
- Rollover accidents involving cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles (SUVs)
- Rear-end collisions
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims and insurance litigation
See examples of our settlements and jury verdicts in motor vehicle cases.
Trust Your Motor Vehicle Accident Claim To An Attorney Who Minds The Details
We understand the intricacies of insurance companies and insurance law. Let our attorney handle your motor vehicle case – no matter the circumstances. Call or text us at 404-351-5900 or send us an email to schedule a free consultation.